Sunday 31 January 2016

Q + A collab w/ vibes like vogue

Today I bring to JustJaz, a very fun Q + A collab between myself and Chloe from the lovely blog - vibeslikevogue ! We both asked each other 5 questions based around blogging and are posting each others answers on our blogs. Make sure to check out my answers on her blog by clicking here - vibeslikevogue.com 






Here is  'a Q + A with vibeslikevogue' enjoy. 



Did anyone inspire you to start blogging? 

I started my blog way back in January 2015. It was mainly boredom that made me actually start my blog but the original inspiration came from my great friend Claire from Clairejacqueline.wix.com/clairejacqueline. She talked so highly of her blog and I could see she loved it so much, so I thought that it was worth trying to see if it too, brought me as much joy as it brought her - and it did!



2. What are your favourite things to blog about? 
My favourite things to blog about are fashion posts - like look books. I love photography and these posts are all about photography which is great! I also love travel posts were I get to recommend my favourite places. These posts are such a great way for me to personally look back on previous trips and remember all of the wonderful things I enjoyed!



How would you describe your fashion style?

I would probably describe my fashion style as a bit minimalist - but not too extreme! I love black and white with a nice pattern that draws the eye. Also, I'll often then add a pop of colour through my shoes or accessories!



When did you start blogging? 

Well I kinda answered this in number one oops! But I started my first draft of my blog in January 2015. Then launched it late January 2015. But since then, I have had 3 URLs and countless looks! I launched my current URL (and hopefully the one that I stick with haha) around July 2015. So I guess the official launch time for vibeslikevogue would be July 2015!




On a scale of 1-10, how much do you enjoy blogging?

I enjoy blogging at a 10. Honestly I love it so much! I am forever grateful for everyone who convinced me and helped me towards my decision to start my blog. I don't know where I would be without it! It's one of those things that if I'm bored or if I have spare time, you'll find me on my computer writing a new post or taking some shots for a new post! It's just so fun! It's also quite challenging - which I love!It challenges me to get my things in order and be a bit more organised than I would usually have to be! It's a great way to express who you are and share that with the world!
 I would definitely recommend starting a blog to anyone who has a passion for anything. That's the great thing about blogs - they're all about you and what you love! And you get to share that with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.